- Full responsibility for employees’ wages, provident fund care / Forms 161 / Travel / Social conditions
- Dealing with external parties: insurance companies / social security/income tax, VAT, and the like
- Familiarity with labor law and tax law in the field of wages: income tax and social security – mandatory
- Knowledge of all the various areas of accounting up to balance – required
- Handling travel reports abroad
- Type 3 / Certificate required for accounting
- 2-4 years of experience in the field of payroll and bookkeeping – required.
- Knowledge and experience in priority software – required.
- Experience in weighting software – an advantage.
- Payroll accounting certificate from the Institute of Certified Public Accountants – an advantage
- Native Hebrew level – required.
- Good level of English – an advantage.
- High-class Excel – an advantage.
- Ability to work independently, good computer orientation, and control of the office.
- Excellent human relations and broad vision.